Sorry, we are currently sold out of 'Luum Shirt'.
**Please contact us about special ordering as many of our
designers are able to accommodate such requests! Inquiries
can be made to ContactUs@DeliciousBoutique.com with a subject
line of "Special Order Request".
Marvaan Luum Shirt
Independent Design • Superior Quality • Ethical Production
"Lu'um" is the Yucatec word for "Earth". Based on "Chaach" the Mayan God of agriculture. The character for this shirt is the King and the intention of this garment is Nobility towards the earth and its inhabitants.
• Fair trade item, handmade in Nepal supporting a community of Nepali artisans
• 7% of each sale is donated to the Syrian humanitarian crisis
• 100% eco-friendly made from organic bamboo
• Ultra soft fabric for a luxurious feel
• Light weight, breathable and hypo-allergenic
• Natural anti-bacterial and mositure wicking properties keep you fresh and odor free
• Thermal regulating to keep you comfortable day or night
• Filters 95% of harmful UV rays making it ideal for the beach