Independent Design • Superior Quality • Ethical Production
"Waay" is the Yucatecan word for "Magician". The character for this garment is the Alchemist. The intention for this garment is Manifestation.
Created for the minimalist nomad explorer this unisex bamboo garment can be worn in atleast a dozen ways including; a scarf, a shawl, a vest, three variations of a shirt, a crop top and a complete dress.
Features & Fit:
- Tailored for a long draped fit elegant
- Wear as a mid layer over the Self Acceptance Vest or as a scarf, a wrap, a shirt, crop top or dress
- Rugged finish at hems
- Male models are 5’8-5’10 tall, 175-185 lbs wearing size M, female is wearing size S
- 50% Bamboo handwoven, 50% organic cotton
- Ultra lightweight & luxuriously soft
- Antibacterial- Keeps you odor free and feeling & smelling fresh even in extreme climates
- Highly sweat absorbent- Keeps you dry & feeling fresh 2x more than linen
- Temperature regulating- Regulates to body temperature to keep you cool in summer & warm in winter
- UV filtering- UV filtering of SPF75 prevents sun-burns & skin cancer
- Hypoallergenic - Ideal for people with sensitive skin
- Handwoven and hand dyed. Slight variances will occur in every piece and are part of the process of handcrafted goods.
- Bamboo fabric is naturally antibacterial & sweat resistant so requires very infrequent washing compared to regular garments
- For best care it is highly recommended to hand wash & air dry as machine washing & drying are harmful for the look & longevity of this luxury fabric