Independent Design • Superior Quality • Ethical Production
Named as a reminder to practice loving kindness, the Metta mask is part of the "Extreme Conditions Survival Gear" collection. Engineered with bamboo fabric that is 50 SPF filtering harmful UVA and UVB rays, anti-bacterial, highly breathable and sweat proof so you remain fresh and odor free no matter how extreme the climate.
Designed for extreme functionality the mask features an oversized hood for protection from the sun, a mask to cover from the dust and wind, a front pocket for your cellphone and a large pocket in the back to fit a 1L hydration bag!
Features & Fit:
- Backpack & dustmask
- Front cell phone pocket with closure
- Mask for wind and dust protection
- Adjustable straps for a comfortable fit
- Wear it on its own or with a shirt under
- Oversized hood for protection for the sun
- Hand stitched details
- Ultra lightweight & luxuriously soft
- Antibacterial- Keeps you odor free and feeling & smelling fresh even in extreme climates
- Highly sweat absorbent- Keeps you dry & feeling fresh 2x more than linen
- Temperature regulating- Regulates to body temperature to keep you cool in summer & warm in winter
- UV filtering- UV filtering of SPF75 prevents sun-burns & skin cancer
- Hypoallergenic - Ideal for people with sensitive skin
- Handwoven and hand dyed. Slight variances will occur in every piece and are part of the process of handcrafted goods.
- Bamboo fabric is naturally antibacterial & sweat resistant so requires very infrequent washing compared to regular garments
- For best care it is highly recommended to hand wash & air dry as machine washing & drying are harmful for the look & longevity of this luxury fabric