Named as a reminder to practice acceptance of all parts of ourselves. Handmade from luxuriously soft, ultra lightweight bamboo with an oversized hood for protection from the summer sun and to keep you fresh and comfortable during all your summer adventures.
Features & Fit:
- Kimono/ Judo Gi style closure allows for maximum adjustability & comfort
- Trademark ninja ropes on back
- Rugged finish at hems
- Male models are 5’8-5’10 tall, 175-185 lbs, with 31-33 waist, all wearing size Medium
- 50% Bamboo handwoven, 50% organic cotton
- Ultra lightweight & luxuriously soft
- Antibacterial- Keeps you odor free and feeling & smelling fresh even in extreme climates
- Highly sweat absorbent- Keeps you dry & feeling fresh 2x more than linen
- Temperature regulating- Regulates to body temperature to keep you cool in summer & warm in winter
- UV filtering- UV filtering of SPF75 prevents sun-burns & skin cancer
- Hypoallergenic - Ideal for people with sensitive skin
- Handwoven and hand dyed. Slight variances will occur in every piece and are part of the process of handcrafted goods.
- Bamboo fabric is naturally antibacterial & sweat resistant so requires very infrequent washing compared to regular garments
- For best care it is highly recommended to hand wash & air dry as machine washing & drying are harmful for the look & longevity of this luxury fabric