Independent Design • Superior Quality • Ethical Production
Mudita is a Sanskrit word which means to feel joy in the joy of others.
Part of the "Extreme Conditions Survival Gear" collection, these one-size-fits-all fingerless wrist gloves are made from bamboo fabric for moisture wicking and softness and has an elastic band to fit any size wrist and hand comfortably.
• Fair trade item supporting a community of Nepali artisans
• Handmade from highest grade bamboo fabric for ultra softness, comfort and durability
• Naturally anti-bacterial and moisture wicking bamboo fabric to keep you fresh and odor free
• Elastic bottom allows comfortable fit
• Sold as a pair
• Pictured with our Upeka Sleeves, sold separately