Independent Design • Superior Quality • Ethical Production
Rona Jacket - if 2020 was a jacket, this would be it. Design elements that conceptually represent the initial feelings of hopelessness and failed plans, but form and function that illustrates how we learn to play the cards dealt to find hope and new beginnings.
Made from remnant pieces and discarded materials - giving new life to scrap fabric.
Except for the zips & hardware, everything is made from rescued material that would typically be thrown away as waste.
Waste nothing and create something!
• Asymmetric in look and cut, but truly practical in function and use
• Purposely uneven panels with raw edges and contrasting top stitch
• Rough edge, displaced patch pockets
• Mixed front opening with zip and buttons
• Detachable lower back panel to signifiantly alter look & feel
• 2 uneven length cuffs, one with buttons and one with a zipped extension
• Asymmetrical front cut with one side longer than the other
• Multiple front panel pockets with varying placement and sizes. Two with zips, two with snaps.
• Center front closure buttons at top and zips at bottom
• Collar unbuttons to open out
• Jacket back length shortens by detachable panel for a sleek bomber look
• Quality hardware and YKK zippers
Garment is fully constructed of upcycled scraps - every piece will be slightly different.
Ethically made out of fabric remnants - conscious fashion, slow fashion, green fashion.
No two pieces will ever be exactly the same!