Independent Design • Superior Quality • Ethical Production
The Hooded Skinner Jacket is made from remnant pieces and discarded materials - giving new life to scrap fabric.
Except for the zips & hardware, everything is made from rescued material that would typically be thrown away as waste.
Waste nothing and create something!
• Extra long collar can cover neck and chin
• Oversized hood can cover lots of hair
• Long sleeves with two detachable, interchangeable sleeve cuffs
• One sleeve cuff comes down to the wrist and the second has a thumb hole to keep you warm all the way to the fingers
• Shorten the length of the sleeves by unzipping the cuff part you don't want - use one, both, or none at all!
• Fully lined for warmth and comfort
• 2 top chest zipped pockets, 2 sleeve zipped pockets, and 1 inner zip pocket
• 2 Secret concealed pockets
• Rescued patches of cotton drill; sturdy and comfortable
Garment is fully constructed of upcycled scraps - every piece will be slightly different.
Ethically made out of fabric remnants - conscious fashion, slow fashion, green fashion.
No two pieces will ever be exactly the same!