Independent Design • Superior Quality • Ethical Production
In Stock or Made To Order
The MKI matches form to function, but refuses to stop there.
Built to spec from poly-wax coated black Japanese stretch bull denim, the MKI utilizes clean stitch-work to bring storage utility and aggressive durability into striking visual harmony. Two long-pull zippers announce prominent rip-stop lined pockets in the front, while our standard slanting rear pockets take up positions on the back. Finally, two front pockets join in to fill out the arsenal, providing a total of six pockets, all concealed within sharp, form fitting lines.
Perfect for everyday wear at the office, home or field, the Division MKI offers the utility of classic cargo pants, with none of the baggage.
• Special waxed denim provides incredible look and abrasion resistance
• Slanting rear pockets push wallets comfortably to the side
• Reinforced build for long life and day to day durability
• Deep, rip-stop lined front pockets keep phones safe
• Six total pockets for maximum everyday storage
• Clean geometric lines provide an arresting look
• Made by hand in Chicago
These pants have a relaxed, straight cut and feature a standard 34” inseam. Before ordering, please ensure that your waist is measured and true to the size listed. A 32 in your favorite brand may not actually be a 32 in ours!
About the Designer
Designed and created in Chicago, IL. Clothing and cowls for the apocalypse and beyond!
These pants are cut true to size with about an inch of additional stretch.
Standard Inseam is 34" (32 or 36 inseam available by request)
Hand wash cold
Embellished or distressed items should be turned inside out