Made from remnant pieces and discarded materials - giving new life to scrap fabric.
Except for the hardware, everything is made from rescued material that would typically be thrown away as waste.
Waste nothing and create something!
• Long trench hoodie jacket made from 100% cotton fabrics
• Three step fabric process prior to stitching
- Distressing of fabric, laundering, and minuscule burning
• Constructed from patched fabric then distressed, bleached, burned, and washed before being stitched
• Two main asymmetrical closings, zip closure on the inside and button closures outside
• Collar with additional muff, which can be attached to the hood, to fashion a mask of sorts
• Ribbed cotton cuffs with thumb-holes
• Extra large detachable hood with garment wire to shape as desired
• Five pockets: 2 on the inside, 1 angled on the outside, and 2 waistline pockets
• Rivets and eyelets accent the jacket
• Custom geometric print cotton lining
• Features a long tail and fall at back and asymmetric diagonal cut in front
• Sash belt at waist to tie closed at front
Garment is fully constructed of upcycled scraps - every piece will be slightly different.
Ethically made out of fabric remnants - conscious fashion, slow fashion, green fashion.
No two pieces will ever be exactly the same!