Apollo Short Boot
Expected Arrival: 4-6 Weeks
Earns 8900 Delicious Dollars
Blamo Apollo Short Boot Independent Design • Superior Quality • Ethical Production
MADE TO ORDER
A sportier variation of the original Apollo Boots. Hand formed vegetable tanned leather upper finished for comfort with a neoprene lining. Double banded recycled tire soles and a side zipper for easy access complete the details for this wearable sculptured boot.
Vegetable tanned leather upper
YKK side zip and leather laces
Recycled tire soles and banding
19 cm from sole to cuff
We want your shoes to last for years. We offer repairs for the life of our footwear.
Not mandatory but helpful: Please include measurements for A, B, and C from the size chart. This helps to ensure that you get the correct shoe size. If you find yourself in-between shoe sizes, we suggest sizing up.
About the Designer
Our goal at Blamo is to create objects that are the antithesis of our disposable culture. The idea for Blamo was birthed by Spencer Hansen and Shayne Maratea in rural Idaho over a decade ago, but with a continuous flow of influence from photography, painting, movement, street culture, the music industry and world travel, we’ve established ourselves as an ever-evolving innovative and imaginative object art and clothing company.
US Shoe Sizing
These boots are handmade, and can also be Made-to-Measure!
Below is a sizing/measuring chart that can be used to make your boots to exact measurement.Click the chart to see it in full-scale:
This Item is Made to Order!
Special Order items are made just for you!
- Turnaround times vary - see above for estimated arrival.
- Creation of item begins only after order has been placed.
- Feel free to contact us for assistance in selecting your appropriate size.Sizing Info.
- Special Orders are pre-paid upon checkout and will be shipped as soon as completed.
- Hand-crafted styles that will make you stand out... These items are as unique as you are!
- View the full Special Order Details.
We're Here to Help!
Contact us via email or at 215-413-0375 to initiate, or for assistance with, your Special Order.
- Hand wash cold
- Embellished or distressed items should be turned inside out
- Dry flat or line dry
- Wipe lining with a damp cloth
- Spot clean as needed
- Remove lacing for professional dry cleaning
- Spot clean with leather cleaner
- Wipe with damp cloth
- Condition as needed
- Wipe gently with soft cloth
Other Items or Questions:
- Check the Product Description for additional info
- Contact Us with any questions!
Returns & Exchanges
We Want You to Love Your Purchase!
- Returns & Exchanges are easy.
- Eligible products can be returned within 14 days.
- Exchange, Credit, or Refund - Conditions Apply.
- All Sales Final on Special Orders & Custom Work
- View the full Returns Policy.