About the Designer
Born of a love of traveling, sculpting, and leatherwork in 2007. Anahata Designs strives to translate the magic of places sacred into the language of the beautiful West Coast, creating form pleasing, wearable art sculptures that speak to the heart.
- When putting on your new gloves for the first time, they should feel quite snug. This is intentional and they will loosen up within a couple of hours to fit you perfectly. If you can zipper zipped up the gloves all the way, then the gloves will fit.
- This process can be expedited by dampening the gloves and wearing them until they are dry.
-If the gloves are too tight to zip up, or if they feel loose, then you could try a differnt size - you want them to fit like.... a glove!
- When taking them off, it's advised to roll them off the back of your hand until they're inside out. There are a lot of sensitive seams in the fingers that can come loose when they're picked at, - rolling the gloves off will extend their lifespan.
- Please take off your rings before putting gloves on or taking them off.
- Any leather can get dried out over time (especially if you get a coat of deep plays on it.) Simply use a moist washcloth with a tiny bit of Dr Bronners (or any gentle human soap,) let your gloves dry (not in the sun,) and apply a small amount of leather conditioner, or any moisturizer like alcohol free hand cream.
- Another thing to note is that with all leather things, especially ones like these with a lot of details and panels, sometimes there will be a thread that comes loose. If you ever see a thread end poking up on the gloves (or any other leather thing you own) cut the thread to be around 1 cm if it's longer than that. Take a lighter and light the end of the thread after licking your finger. The thread will burn quickly and make a little ball of molten thread. The instant the flame/thread reaches the garment, push it into the garment quickly with the wetted finger then pull your finger away equally quickly. It will seal the hole it came from, and the loose thread will be gone.